The professionals at HHM understand the complex sets of cultural resources issues facing managers, planners, and decision makers. At HHM, we take a hands-on approach to our clients’ needs and work with them to address their compliance requirements. The professionals within our Management and Planning program regularly work to develop creative and innovative solutions to meet your challenges and have earned a nationwide reputation for excellence.
The following represents a sample of the wide range of services and products we can provide.
- Cultural Resources Plan Preparation
- Programmatic Agreements, Memoranda of Agreement, and Memoranda of Understanding Preparation
- Preservation Plans for Communities, Installations, and Buildings
- Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plan Preparation
- Design Guidelines
- Section 106 Coordination with Federal/State Agencies
- Section 110 Property Surveys
- NEPA Compliance
- Cultural Resources Surveys
- Workshops, Meeting Facilitation, Education
- Cultural Resource Management Training and Education
- Public Outreach Meetings and Materials
- Historic Resources Inventories/Databases