With their varied backgrounds in architectural design, history, architectural history, photography, and building conservation, HHM historic preservation specialists and architectural historians offer a wide array of supporting services that not only augment the firm’s preservation consulting activities, but also stand as strong, independent professional assistance to fulfill the specialized needs of public, educational, and private-sector clients.
HHM offers the following architectural history and documentation services to its clients.
- Building Investigation and Analysis
- Historic Structure Reports
- Condition Assessment Reports
- Case Alternatives Reports
- Architectural Photography
- Preservation Analysis Reports
- Building Materials Analysis
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) Documentation
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) Documentation
- Large-Format Photography